Wade Consultants Ltd Development Management advice has proven to be an essential support to funders, developers and investors in managing this environment, where the selections of contractors and the expectations of prospective occupiers are key.
- Agreeing the brief
- Appraising the proposed costs of the scheme
- Understanding the client’s financial commitment to the scheme
- Understanding the development and funding agreement
- Appraising the designs and specifications
- Commenting on the selection of the developer’s consultants, contractors and sub-contractors
- Advising on the proposed method of procurement
- Ensuring all statutory requirements will be met
- Monitoring programme and cost during the construction phase
- Monitoring the quality of the works
- Confirming to the client that practical completion has been achieved
- Confirming to the client that making good defects has been achieved
We can offer a full Development Management programme where we oversee all aspects of the development from inception stages, right through the pre and post construction phases to handover, a complete turnkey solution.
Contact us on 0844 567 6352 for further information.