Wade Consultants Limited provides a high quality, hands on project management service which complements clients business objectives in the development of their facilities, whether it requires new construction, refurbishment or fit out.
Our approach is to understand a clients business and by utilising our extensive experience and knowledge, we are able to offer a comprehensive service that manages the whole process of a project from inception to completion in a way that is compatible with the clients business needs.
As projects become increasingly complex, it is vital that effective project management techniques and disciplines are employed to maintain proper control. By entrusting responsibility to Wade Consultants Ltd, clients not only gain from our proven years of experience in the industry but also free up more time to concentrate on their specific business activities.
Wade Consultants Ltd have worked in a variety of sectors including; Local Government, NHS Trusts, Retail, Housing, Hotel and Leisure, Pharmaceutical, Industrial and Commercial.
Contact us to discuss your requirements further or to obtain further information.
Project Management as a specialist discipline has come of age in business as much as in construction. Its objective is the delivery of reliable outcomes with limited resources against a background of constant change.
Wade Consultants Ltd has a reputation for independent, commercially-focused Project Management which enables Clients to meet their business objectives as well as fulfilling their immediate property requirements. Wade Consultants Ltd Project Managers never simply deliver a process: they clearly understand how to optimise return on investment by focusing strongly on risk and value
Our Project Management teams are expert professionals, with strong client focus and an understanding of the value of property in its widest sense. We work within a multi-disciplinary environment providing rich sources of reference and cross fertilisation of ideas with designers and investment and management advisors.
- Project Management of all types of building and construction
- Coordination of programmes implemented by others
- Client’s representation in all aspects of construction and building projects, where the client may not be principle to the process itself
- Business change management
- Project rescue and recovery
- Post project reviews and evaluation
Wade Consultants Ltd’s independent, multi-disciplinary approach provides a wide range of specialist knowledge and expertise required to successfully undertake the Contract Administrator’s role in an impartial manner.
- Obtain statutory consents
- Undertake design and specification duties
- Initiate and manage appointment of contractor
- Carry out feasibility studies
- Issue contractual certificates
- Identify and manage the making good of defects
- Post project review and evaluation
- Assess contractual claims
The use of Design and Build forms of procurement continues to increase as clients pursue projects with cost certainty. Wade Constants Ltd has extensive experience in the project delivery of Employer’s Agent services on programme, within budget and to high specification.
- Define the responsibilities of the employer, employer’s agent and contractor
- Represent the Employer’s interests under the appropriate building contract
- Appraise and quantify the risks
- Formulate the employer’s priorities and identify specific requirements
- Assess and undertake a design audit of the contractor’s proposals to ensure compliance with the employer’s requirements
- Evaluate contract sum analysis and stage payments and assess value for money
- Set up quality control procedures and report on works carried out on site, including site visits
- Implement changes to the employer’s requirements following approval
- Agree and recommend stage payments
- Prepare monthly control statements and cash flow forecasts
- Ensure operation and maintenance manuals are prepared and approved
- Advise on practical completion and final completion
Wade Consultants Ltd has wide experience in multiple project environments, allied to a specialism in the care and development of existing buildings. This gives us particular strength in programme management.
- Developing a comprehensive brief and set of standards
- Preparing project and programme plans and targets
- Appointing teams of specialist support professionals
- Developing a design and management manual
- Running pilot projects
- Directing and monitoring delivery of the programme
- Monitoring, evaluating and improving processes as the programme proceeds
Refurbishment & Maintenance Management
Effective planning and delivery of repair and improvement programmes give building and portfolio managers’ control over both expenditure and the value of the assets in their care. Wade Consultants Ltd provides a systematic approach to the identification, planning, budgeting, procurement, implementation and assurance of work programmes.
- Policy – defining objectives, priorities and measures of success
- Data collection – condition surveys, Disability Discrimination Act audits, asbestos etc
- Planning and budgeting – identifying programme options (i.e. preventative or corrective), making a business case and securing funding
- Procurement – technical design and specification of works allied to smart procurement strategies
- Implementation – project management of programme delivery (e.g. refurbishments)
- Auditing/Monitoring – contractual compliance, technical assurance and benchmarking
Call us on 0844 567 6352 to discuss your specific requirements and how we are able to assist.