The construction industry is still one of the most dangerous industries to work in.
All employers must ensure that people are safe during their business activities and the HSE has strict industry specific guidelines in place for the construction industry. Failure to comply can lead to significant personal and business costs.
The CDM regulations have meant that many more contractors are finding themselves in the position of principal contractor without any real experience or knowledge of the responsibilities that are attributed to the role.
We can help contractors in carrying out the requirements as and when needed and ensure that all the necessary documentation, including risk assessments, COSHH assessments and method statements are prepared and displayed.
It is all too prevalent today for people to come under inspection by the Health and Safety Executive. This can sometimes lead to fines, prohibition notices and even imprisonment if certain areas are not kept in order.
Wade Consultants Ltd can provide health and safety notices, policies, registers, etc. and appraisals and inspections of site and operative appraisals and training.
Construction Health and Safety Solutions from Wade Consultants Ltd
Wade Consultants Ltd are experts in construction health and safety consultancy and management. We offer a wide range of specialist support with a strong emphasis in providing practical solutions and risk control strategies, including:
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Coordinator
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Construction Phase
- Site Safety Inspections
- Construction Health and Safety Consultancy
- Construction Health and Safety Management
Why Choose Wade Consultants Ltd?
- We offer a wide range of services, tailored to the Clients requirements
- You have peace of mind knowing we are trusted by leading companies, estates, charities and organisations across the UK
- Wade Consultants Ltd has fifteen years’ experience of delivering health and safety solutions to the construction and associated industries
- Your individual requirements are met through flexible, innovative and bespoke solutions
- All our safety officers have a specialist construction background
Contact us on 0844 567 6352 to discuss your requirements further and we will tailor a package to suit you.
Health and Safety Management
Employers must ensure that people are safe during their business activities, and that all staff have a level of health and safety understanding.
Failure to have robust policies and practices can lead to significant business costs ranging from downtime, reputational damage, absenteeism and of course, personal liability for directors.
How Wade Consultants Ltd can help?
From comprehensive health and safety audits to policy creation and development, Wade Consultants Ltd will work with you to develop a complete health & safety consultancy programme that solves your needs.
The experts at Wade Consultants Ltd offer just the right level of support to deliver commercial and economic benefits to your business in the following areas:
- Health and Safety Audits
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety Gap Analysis
- Health and Safety Consultancy
- Health and Safety Outsourcing
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Occupational Hygiene
Contact us on 0844 567 6352 to discuss your requirements.